My Masterpiece this week is some more Valentine-y decorating. This time I dressed up 'Old Rusty' , my fireplace or I should say my non-fireplace as he is retired from duty!
Do you also see my book page Christmas tree I made last December? It's now a Valentine tree and I may make it into an Easter tree later, why not?
I just used tape on all of the candles to attach everything, easy! :O)
Masterpiece Monday Linky Guidelines
1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Feel free to link up any of your masterpiece's whether they're crafts, recipes, decor, thrifty finds, etc.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Masterpiece Monday button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Boogieboard Cottage so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for your home made masterpieces we can recreate, thanks!